Re[2]: [RT] The Tech Guru Commodity Report

Hello Don,

DE> Wait a minute is that the Cray Computer gallium arsinyde chip prototype, the
DE> only one built before the company went 7? If so I own a chunk of that one?

actually i did get to run that computer occasionally back in 93 when
it was at the National Center for Atmospheric Research a friend and
fellow researcher of mine was a professor at another institute and he
secured some time for me. it had 16 processors and was 1 gigaflop per
second machine. mine is a current manufacture has 128 processors and
is capable of 2.4 teraflops processing per second. i think even cray
would be impressed. this machine can scale up to 2000 processors, why
i  have  no  clue.   would would have to live at the base of the hover
dam.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx