Re: [RT] AOL

how SAFE  of a buy on that date would you consider it?
80-90% ??
thanks
Ben

Ben,
    Safe buy in this market. Now that's an oximoron for you : >) The last 3 out of 4 vertical time lines have worked out fairly well. I have highlighted them in red. The next date is 01/05/01. I have also attached a weekly chart of AOL that points to 27.25 as strong support. Sooo, If price hangs around the current price I would look for some kind of reversal bar in the next few days before I'd jump into AOL. If it continues to head down then a reversal bar in the 27.25-28.00 area would look like another good buy point. I see this as basically a short term play with 48 then 51 providing resistance.

eGroups Sponsor

Pick Category
Flights from
Flights to