Re: [RT] AOL

In a message dated 1/1/01 11:35:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, rosow@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Ben,
     Safe buy in this market. Now that's an oximoron for you : >) The last 3
 out of 4 vertical time lines have worked out fairly well. I have highlighted
 them in red. The next date is 01/05/01. I have also attached a weekly chart
 of AOL that points to 27.25 as strong support. Sooo, If price hangs around
 the current price I would look for some kind of reversal bar in the next few
 days before I'd jump into AOL. If it continues to head down then a reversal
 bar in the 27.25-28.00 area would look like another good buy point. I see
 this as basically a short term play with 48 then 51 providing resistance.

hello

thanks always for the charts and wisdom
wishing you and all  rt  happy hollidays
Ben