RE: [RT] Re: OOPS - There goes the anticipate rate decrease

The wealthiest 5%, which make-up 80% of stock ownership and 80% also I
believe of taxes paid and income earned, only consume 12%? Something does
not add up there me thinks. Besides, the wealth effect was really only
apparent in the last couple of years, when everybody else jumped in, and now
many of those folks are underwater, so it is likely not the richest that we
should be worried about lowering their consumption. Bottom line is that I
expect 1 or 2 rate cuts before the Fed realizes they should have left well
enuf alone. Sadly, the NAZ will not be done until it is well below 2000 and
I can see the S&P at 1220 with risk even to 1050 in the year ahead (with a
big rally first).

Steve

---
Steven W. Poser, President