[RT] Re:The inversion of the yield curve

Thank you for this extremely well presented commentary.

Perhaps you or others would respond to my comments.

 One of the very curious aspects the recent inversion of the yield curve
was that it occurred in the context of generally declining long term
interest rates to plumeting long term rates.  I have never observed that
before.  In my checking of
some yield curve history I could not find previous examples of declining
rates with inversion.  I interpreted (apparently erroneously) the
declining long rates as being both beneficial to the economy and to
stock prices and more important than the inversion.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/977585512/