[RT] Notice POLL for Real Traders

Hi,

I have had a request that I send out a notice for the poll to Real Traders
again. Please indicate yes or no to the poll. You can find the poll at
www.egroups.com/messages/realtraders  It is message #1559 New poll for real
traders or check your email. Click on the message and sellect the link to
participate. The results should be automatically sent to the group in 2
days. If not I will send them out. You have until then to participate.

This is the question:
Question: YES or NO, would you like to see? TRADING related Books & Software
available as part of the usual RT material?

Prosper

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976561181/