[RT] RT:scalping emini

Professionals:

I am using tws and have a question about trading; is it possible to cross
the spread and join the offer as a seller on globex?

If I place a buy order above the spread I will get the best offer. A sell
order below the spread will get the best bid, at or better.

It seems to me that placing a sell order of half in a spread of even-half
will require the spread to move to half-even to fill:

mkt 132400 ofr
        132375 bid

ord: s 132400 limit

it seems that, in order for this to fill, the market has to move to

132425 ofr
132400 bid

since the limit order is sell price or better I have still not joined the
offer. Is this correct?

132425       |
132400    --|
 132375      |--