Re: [RT] Re: Mark's not so Oddball System

  • To: candlestyk@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [RT] Re: Mark's not so Oddball System
  • From: "Research Dept." <research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:15:13 -0800

Hello candlestyk,

the  original  system is posted here showing how it handled the recent
crash.   the  system  has  shown  over  28,000.00  in  profits since i
submitted  it  to active trader a little over two months ago.

bob   h   -   has   hot  rodded  the system and made it burn rubber, a
researcher i work closely with and myself both tested the system on 30
minute data which bob's adaptation uses and found it to be "EXTREMELY"
profitable.   but  we both felt that the gains were very livable using
60      minute     data    and    it   makes   less  trades.  with any
trading  system  your  job is to get the trades executed as closely as
possible  to  what the system thinks it's done.  for this reason alone
it  is  easier to keep track and stay vigiliant when using hourly time
interval.   i  have based my whole life routein around the hourly time
frame.  it gives me oprotunity to get out and do things i them check a
web interface that automatically updates to my cell phone.

user name = rt      and password = rt

see  this http://216.88.105.90/sp07/sp07.htm  this is how i can travel
and or conduct other trading related business and still trade.  i give
my broker access to this web site and he can be dependable in checking
it  for me  hourly.  its not too taxing to only be responsible once an
hour.   my  next  article  in  active trader will show how to take the
system  and  add a filter to increase the profits and reduce the trade
frequency, even thought i belive the system as is "the most profitable
system  ever  to  have  been  released to the public for free"  it has
shown  profits in one year that beast all of the futures truth top ten
trading  systems.   it  has also shown profits over 30 times more than
the  number one ranked trading system of all time time trend three. of
course  it has made well over 100 times more trades because time trend
three  only  uses daily data and mine uses hourly.  plus tt3 only goes
long and  can  be  flat  without a position for many months at a time.
while  my  system  is in the market all the time trading both long and
short.

cac> Hi Bob,
cac> How did this system signal the past few days?
cac> Thanks,
cac> Ray F

--
Best regards,