[RT] Re: RT:scalping emini

Based on my understanding, someone could take your offer (after
taking the previous offers at the same price, of course)without the
bid increasing. While I have never used a globex terminal, I believe
take offer/hit bid are options.

If I entered a market order on my Leoweb, I understand that it is
converted to a limit order that will be immediately filled, and as
such would get filled by you if you are the best offer.

Chris

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/977506306/