Re: [RT] Re: Options question for Ira and other options experts.

Why didn't trade the underlying or other options agaiinst the position?

Prosper wrote:

> As I see it it's the first one ie. Directional neutrality that looks
> for a big move in some direction. If it works as I anticipate it
> should allow me to disengage from the markets more so than I have in
> the recent past. I'm kind of burned out, and I would like to
> participate in a less agressive way. If the volatility doesn't
> develope you cut your losses as with any trade gone wrong. If either
> side losses about 50% you can cut that as well. I just recently
> bought an option that lost 75% of it's value in one day so you can't
> always get out right, but I held on to it and got out with a 45% loss
> on expiration day. Unfortunatly, using stops on option trades turn
> out to be gifts to market.
>
> Prosper
>
> --- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Gitanshu Buch"
> <onwingsofeagles@xxxx> wrote:
> > Would you like to give us some idea as to what the goal for this
> trade is?
> > Eg
> > - Direction neutrality that looks for a big move in some direction
> > - Trading range that looks for choppy but range-bound prices
> > - Trading range that looks towards extended period with quiet price
> moves
> > etc.
> > Thanks
> > Gitanshu
> >
> > >I was thinking about an option play
> > >I would like to hear some of the pros and cons for this idea.

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10923/0/_/152424/_/977421530/