[RT] Re: Options question for Ira and other options experts.

I should have but it was gapping against me in the night time trade
so by the next morning I was already hung out to dry. Yes, I could
and should have put in an order for the PM hours but I decided to
chicken out, it wasn't a huge loss and I finally got most of it back:)

Prosper

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, Ira Tunik <ist@xxxx> wrote:
> Why didn't trade the underlying or other options agaiinst the
position?

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/977425303/