[RT] Re: Options question for Ira and other options experts.

As I see it it's the first one ie. Directional neutrality that looks
for a big move in some direction. If it works as I anticipate it
should allow me to disengage from the markets more so than I have in
the recent past. I'm kind of burned out, and I would like to
participate in a less agressive way. If the volatility doesn't
develope you cut your losses as with any trade gone wrong. If either
side losses about 50% you can cut that as well. I just recently
bought an option that lost 75% of it's value in one day so you can't
always get out right, but I held on to it and got out with a 45% loss
on expiration day. Unfortunatly, using stops on option trades turn
out to be gifts to market.

Prosper

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Gitanshu Buch"
<onwingsofeagles@xxxx> wrote:
> Would you like to give us some idea as to what the goal for this
trade is?
> Eg
> - Direction neutrality that looks for a big move in some direction
> - Trading range that looks for choppy but range-bound prices
> - Trading range that looks towards extended period with quiet price
moves
> etc.
> Thanks
> Gitanshu
>
> >I was thinking about an option play
> >I would like to hear some of the pros and cons for this idea.

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/152424/_/977420753/