Re: [RT] S&P 500 Futures Neural Models Vote Long

Hello Mindspring,

please inform me when your two best neural models "Go Short".

considering  the  market  is down now 50 or more points from where you
models got long do you have a stop to suggest?

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

eLerts