[RT] Different S&P 500 Neural Model Perspective

Less reliable, yet highly profitable (hypothetically speaking), nonoptimized
neural model stays well entrenched in Short territory, though weakening
slightly.  The attached shows the hypothtical trades of late.  The equity
values display the model's hypothetical equity starting 4-1-1999 (beginning
of out-of-sample period) whereas the model development date was just over a
year ago, 12-4-1999.  If I had to choose between the conflicting models, I
would go with the two "go long" models at this point. We'll see what
transpires. - BL

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/977190919/