Re: [RT] Interactive Brokers - stops

Earl,

    Appreciate your posts.  I just opened an account with IB what attractive
commission rates.  However in day trading stocks I go to market to cover instead
of using stops and it  seems that  assuming that Iam selling at the market that
I often do not get filled at the bid but at a tick or two lower.  I've only made
8 trades so its a bit premature to judge and yet it feels different from Dreyfus
my other broker.  Can you offer any information on stock trading?  I was
wondering if I might do better by choosing the trades destination  eg. Island or
Nasq  rather than Best Execution (these are available alternatives on TW).

        Thanks Alot,

                Ron

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976996649/