Re: [RT] Interactive Brokers - stops

From: "Daniel Goncharoff" <thegonch@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2000 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Interactive Brokers - stops

> I have been attentively reading the mails relating to stops on Globex2,
> and I have a question: is the software used for Globex2 the Eurex-based
> software used for the a/c/e alliance?
>
> I only ask because I conduct functional training for Eurex traders in
> Europe, and I may be conducting similar training in Chicago, and I want
> to get a grip on the terminology.
>
> Regards
> DanG,

  Here is the terminology you will need in Chicago:

Stuffed Pizza  - Bacinos #1 or Giordanos #2
El Train - need this for when the streets are under Da Snow, see below
Da Bulls
Da Snow as in
Isn't Da Mayor gonna shovel Da Snow?
Cubs? Wait til next year.
Chicago miracle = the Sun came out for five minutes last week.
Da Tip  = if walking in the park watch where you step, especially in the
snow and if there are dog tracks <G>

Cultural clock -  yell and scream on the trading floor for about 6 hours. On
the closing bell, sramble to clearning firm office or members lounge for
high stakes backgammon game. Go for a few beers and then home for a nap by 5
PM. Wake up at 8 PM for dinner and late night pub crawling. This is for
Monday - Thursday.  If Friday or a long holiday weekend, on closing bell, go
directly to airport for flight to Las Vegas. <G>

Have fun,

Norman

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/977004405/