Re: [RT] Interactive Brokers - stops

Steve,

Whenever I've used the desk, it has worked out, however, I know others, in
addition to yourself, for whom it did not. And slow response too. Not many
cases, but a few.

I also know a few who continue to like the service & trade without much
difficulty. I am so far among them.

The question is, what else do we know of that is better.

Perhaps IB? PATS?

It's an ongoing question it seems!

Eliot
Eliot Kaplan