Re: [RT] Re: FS Ebay THE DELTA >>>>-- Clarification

Since when, offering personal, private trading related material for exchange
and/or sale on Real Traders is being considered SOLICITATION or a
"commercial venture" ??!!

I, for one, have both sold and puchased trading books on this group on a
number of occasions.
My personal books I had listed were grabbed in 10 minutes straight; that
means that I had provided a valuable service to a fellow trader. And, I
myself acquired a couple of books for a fraction of their prices. I really
do not see anything wrong with this, and think that this actually is a
valuable fringe benefit of a trading list such as this one.

I was getting ready to offer another batch of books after my annual "house
cleaning", but, oh well, I guess I'll go to Ebay this time around :-)

Regards,

Levent