[RT] Re: FS Ebay THE DELTA >>>>-- Clarification

Mr. Horton was sent a note informing him of his conduct by posting
this thread to the group. Any additional posts by him on this subject
or other items for sale will result in his permanent removal from the
group.

The policy of NO SOLICITATION remains in force here. It has been
mentioned several times in the past, and is clearly stated on the
main page of this Egroup. No vendor sales, solicitation, or private
items for sale should be posted to this group.

Thank you for cooperating with this and keeping RT focused on
meaningful discussions for its members.

George Limberg
RT Moderator

-- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "James Taylor" <jptaylor@xxxx> wrote:
> Why are we solicitating this e-mail list ?
>
> Moderator, where are you ?????

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976397733/