[RT] Friday's Gore Crash

I was watching the futures and CNN Friday and it was obvious the pit
knew the news BEFORE it was released to the public. The Florida Supreme
Court, unlike the lower courts, informed the lawyers before they
informed the public so obviously somebody told somebody and the market
reacted. My question is did any of the news wires have the story before
the public announcement on CNN, in which case everybody in the pit would
have known, or did somebody just drop a dime to his broker?

--
  Dennis

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976384507/