Re: [RT] Friday's Gore Crash

> I noticed weakness coming in the QQQ prior to the announcement, It did not
> surprise me to tell the truth. Over the years I have seen many times the
> markets tiping its hand prior to "classified" announcements. As a matter of
> fact I now watch the market to tell me the news in advance.

Yeah, you're right. Perhaps the more surprising thing is that Judge
Sauls managed to keep his ruling a secret. I was watching that one too
and there was a good 30 seconds to get an order into the after-hours
market between when it was obvious what the tone of the ruling was and
when the market reacted.

I was just curious if any of the news wires had the story before CNN.
I'd like to subscribe to that one. :-)

--
  Dennis

eGroups eLerts