  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 4:07
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Friday's Gore
  Crash
  It was leaked.  JRHSee the following.<A
  href="http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2000/12/9/83440";>http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2000/12/9/83440<A
  href="http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2000/12/8/202820.shtml";>http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2000/12/8/202820.shtml-----
  Original Message -----From: "DH" <<A
  href="mailto:catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <<A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Saturday, December 09, 2000 10:23 AMSubject: Re: [RT] Friday's Gore
  Crash> > I noticed weakness coming in the QQQ prior to the
  announcement, It didnot> > surprise me to tell the truth. Over
  the years I have seen many times the> > markets tiping its hand
  prior to "classified" announcements. As a matterof> > fact I now
  watch the market to tell me the news in advance.>> Yeah, you're
  right. Perhaps the more surprising thing is that Judge> Sauls managed
  to keep his ruling a secret. I was watching that one too> and there was
  a good 30 seconds to get an order into the after-hours> market between
  when it was obvious what the tone of the ruling was and> when the
  market reacted.>> I was just curious if any of the news wires
  had the story before CNN.> I'd like to subscribe to that one.
  :-)>> -->   Dennis>>> To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor