Re: [RT] When & How to Quit When Losing

Jerry...
Thank-you for your time and thoughts.  Can you tell me what you mean
by "learn to sell"?  Do you mean, learn to get out of the trade and nip
that loss in the bud?

>Brian:  Until you can learn to sell, you will be someone else's meal.  There
>are two kinds of people in the markets: those who can sell and the suckers.
>O'Neil says it takes about 4 years to learn to sell; it took me longer.
>Sorry to be a downer, but that's the way it is.

Who is O'Neil and do you feel it would be worthwhile for me to study
whatever materials he has available?  Thanks again Jerry.
I really do appreciate your time and valuable input.
Warmest Regards,
Brian Voiles

>best.....jerry

eLerts