  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 4:27
  PM
  Subject: RE: [RT] Re: Time to
  buy????????????

  2270
  something on the NDX is 50% retracement from Oct 98.  A chart say a
  monthly one of the NDX looks like a Elliot wave ABC correction
  completing.  Lots more tech stuff I'm sure but it is all useless unless
  you simply know this looks like a normal correction or call it a small bear
  market if you are an intermediate term kind of trader.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>FACTS It will turn up.  Don't know when. Nothing I watch says
  up.  When it does you start to buy.  You better know what turn up
  means however.  Re read Dom Perrino's email so you know how to pick
  stocks when it does turn.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Technicals are great but it ain't up until it is up.  If you don't
  understand that you will need to do a lot more reading and thinking.

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  always find it a good idea to put up a very long term chart, like monthly
  chart.  Look at what has happened for the last two or three years.
  Then put up a chart of three years but let is end several years ago.  The
  scale of the corrections always look bigger in a current chart.  They
  really looked big to me in the 1960s and 70s and 80s.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Jimmy

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dom Perrino
    [mailto:domenick@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000
    1:48 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Re:
    Time to buy????????????

    <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

      Aside technical indicators,fundamental
      indicators,ew,astrology ,gann, fibo.etc., and putting
      personal  experience in the forefront<FONT face=Arial
      size=2>.Let's get some input based soley on experience since I think
      that this election fiasco is throwing a monkey wrench in most
      indicators.
      Is this a buying opportunity that some time from now we will
      look upon as a coulda, woulda,shouda ??? In my own past experience almost
      every time things looked as dismal as they do now it turned out to be a
      buying opportunity.
      Let's hear from some heavyweights (and others).As a technician, I
      know it is hard to put technicals aside. Let's try ,we will be able to
      hear opinions without having to justify it with an indicator.
      Dom
       To unsubscribe from this group,
    send an email
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxTo