RE: [RT] Re: Time to buy????????????

never make that mistake.  Sure.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steven W. Poser (psn)
  [mailto:swp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 4:07
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [RT] Re: Time
  to buy????????????
  <SPAN
  class=550530622-30112000>Sorry, I was talking about 50% back to
  zero....

  ---Steven W. Poser, PresidentPoser Global Market
  Strategies Inc.<A target=_blank
  href="http://www.poserglobal.com/";>http://www.poserglobal.comswp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTel:
  201-995-0845Fax: 201-995-0846

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jimmy
    [mailto:jsnowden@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 5:02
    PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [RT] Re:
    Time to buy????????????
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>actually 2939.67 is 50% isn't it?
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2> 4816.35  March 2000 high
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>-1063.00  Oct 1998 low
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>=<FONT face=Arial
    color=#0000ff size=2>3753.35 / 2  = 1876.67
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>4816.35 - 1876.67 = 2939.67
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    So
    are we 2426.41 or 64.6% of the 3753.35 point move from Oct
    98.
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>Shame on me for using TS2k drawing tool and semi-log scale
    charts.
    <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
    size=2>
    So
    where does it stop we exceeded the fib 61.8% (2496.78) we must be on the way
    up now, but I think I will wait for more evidence.

      [mailto:swp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000
      3:37 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [RT]
      Re: Time to buy????????????
      <SPAN
      class=190393621-30112000>Actually, 2566 was the 50% retracement
      level.

        [mailto:jsnowden@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000
        4:28 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
        [RT] Re: Time to buy????????????
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>2270 something on the NDX is 50% retracement from Oct 98.  A
        chart say a monthly one of the NDX looks like a Elliot wave ABC
        correction completing.  Lots more tech stuff I'm sure but it is all
        useless unless you simply know this looks like a normal correction or
        call it a small bear market if you are an intermediate term kind of
        trader.
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>FACTS It will turn up.  Don't know when. Nothing I watch
        says up.  When it does you start to buy.  You better know what
        turn up means however.  Re read Dom Perrino's email so you know how
        to pick stocks when it does turn.
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>Technicals are great but it ain't up until it is up.  If you
        don't understand that you will need to do a lot more reading and
        thinking.
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>I always find it a good idea to put up a very long term chart,
        like monthly chart.  Look at what has happened for the last two or
        three years.  Then put up a chart of three years but let is end
        several years ago.  The scale of the corrections always look bigger
        in a current chart.  They really looked big to me in the 1960s and
        70s and 80s.
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>
        <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
        size=2>Jimmy

          <FONT face=Tahoma
          size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dom Perrino
          [mailto:domenick@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, November 30,
          2000 1:48 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
          [RT] Re: Time to buy????????????

          <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

            Aside technical indicators,fundamental
            indicators,ew,astrology ,gann, fibo.etc., and putting
            personal  experience in the forefront<FONT
            face=Arial size=2>.Let's get some input based soley on
            experience since I think that this election fiasco is throwing a
            monkey wrench in most indicators.
            Is this a buying opportunity that some time from now we
            will look upon as a coulda, woulda,shouda ??? In my own past
            experience almost every time things looked as dismal as they do now
            it turned out to be a buying opportunity.
            Let's hear from some heavyweights (and others).As a technician,
            I know it is hard to put technicals aside. Let's try ,we will be
            able to hear opinions without having to justify it with an
            indicator.
            Dom
             To unsubscribe from this
          group, send an email