[RT] GOLD

Interesting development in GOLD.

-Finally, goldstocks moved up BEFORE gold moved. (just like they should, if this is THE bottom).
-Price broke out downside in FALLING wedge (ouch! - see previous post....) BUT we are now back up to the apex (Could be a failure with a powerful up move to follow as a consequence)
- Look at the volume the last days - it's huge.
- It also looks like "Cup with Handle"
- This is the first time in a loooong time Gold has moved UP when we have had negative Wall street

Below is a quote from a post I made on another board (Astro) two days ago.

....it could be of interest here as well I guess since we have been referring to Ray Merriman before and goldstocks and gold have started move:

For many years I have had a quote from an article on my desk (among other things....:) with the heading:
"Gold tends to gap up after the Thanksgiving holiday in Bullmarkets."

No gaps for many years and it didn't actually GAP up yesterday, but it was a good move, wasn't it?

Ray Merriman in his "Gold Book", Geocosmic Correlations to Gold Price Cycles" Writes (1982!) about the planetary correlation Sun Opposite Saturn (i.e. Earth in the middle and Sun on one side and Saturn on the other side of a straight line) which happend NOVEMBER 19:
"This planetary signature combines the principle of leadership and speculation, with that of caution and tension. Frequently there is a sense of worry on a POLITICAL level and traders will likely attempt to protect themselves. This could cause prices to escalate but then drop after the period ends. ON THE OTHER HAND, THESE ASPECTS MAY SIGNAL THE END OF A LONG DEPRESSED CYCLE, AND WHEN COMPLETED, MAY BRING OPTIMISM IN THE MARKET, CAUSING PRICES TO ESCALTE." (My emphasis).........."Overall, this is one of the most potent signatures related to gold cycles, within a six tradingday period." (Nov 19+5 trading days = Nov 27!!)

So whats happening today?

Well, Sun is opposite Jupiter.

He writes: "These to planets combine very positive, optimistic principles. The speculative nature of the Sun blending with exaggerative characteristics of Jupiter would be expected to correlate with wild swings in the marketprices."
And what about this (Elections): "In many cases there is a promise of something about to occur, but later it is realized that such a promise will not be delivered."
This was written in 1982 by Mr Merriman(The gold Book).

Goose Bumps anyone?

Now what is REALLY interesting is the Sun Pluto Oposition on Dec 4.

Merriman: "This signaure is significant. Prominent cycles are somewhat consistently present at the time of this aspect, but they are more so within eight days. What might be more important, though is the preponderance of cases wherein prices proceeded upon long trend around the date of the spect. In six of seven cases, prices commenced a trend over two weeks, and in three cases, the trend continued at least five weeks after the aspect. Thus, the powerful, explosive nature of Pluto seemed evident, particularly during the bullmarket, where prices rose steadily afterwards for several weeks in three of four instances."

That's the map, lets see where it leads. Could it be the Bullmarket we are waiting for?

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975629085/