RE: [RT] Re: Time to buy????????????

Sorry I liked Ira's
comments but saw your name and thus the "read Dom Perrino's email"  when I
should have said Ira.  It was a complement albeit to the wrong person
however what you said I didn't mean to disagree with.  I see no technical
reason to buy yet but I agree it is a very attractive level and the technicals
look as if the downside risk is very little.

I don't know what your
understanding of my email was but I meant no disrespect.  In picking stocks
I was talking to those on the list that could benefit from Ira's post.
  You posed no question about picking stocks and I'm sure have an
excellent system.  I will work on my tone a bit.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

<FONT
face=Arial>Thanks,

Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dom Perrino
  [mailto:domenick@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 10:40
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re: Time
  to buy????????????
  I think the question marks on my recent post
   may have been misunderstood. What I was proposing was whether we are
  close to a decent buy on the MARKET not on  individual stocks per se. I
  am a strong devotee of technical analysis and I strongly believe that anything
  that is known is reflected in the charts of the entity or entities one is
  trading. What I have forgotten in technical anaysis is more than most
  technicians know.Your reference to read Dom perrino's email etc.is at best in
  poor taste.
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Dom