Re: [RT] Market - OEX

Sounds great and I know you are talking about the OEX, but if you take a look at the S&P, I make the recent retracement to the .382 line, as measured from the Contract High to the Oct low.   We are now approaching this again, and, notwithstanding today's little bounce, I think the picture looks decidedly bearish.

The bond boys are all clearly on hols still and for the last half hour or so we have degenerated into a series of dots on the 5 min chart.  But the upper line of the wedge has been broken and today will be a very narrow range Inside Day, so I shall expect a move on Monday - and it should be opposite to the Spoo - but most bets seem to be off until your judges pick the next President for you, and heaven know when that will be.  Long term I am sure it doesn't matter a hoot who is president, but in the short term it provides a wonderful opportunity to run the market up and down, to put money in the pockets of the Big Boys...

Have fun...

Bill Eykyn

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/975087686/