From: "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Market - OEX

> Sounds great and I know you are talking about the OEX, but if you take a
look at the S&P, I make the recent retracement to the .382 line, as measured
from the Contract High to the Oct low.   We are now approaching this again,
and, notwithstanding today's little bounce, I think the picture looks
decidedly bearish.

> The bond boys are all clearly on hols still and for the last half hour or
so we have degenerated into a series of dots on the 5 min chart.  But the
upper line of the wedge has been broken and today will be a very narrow
range Inside Day, so I shall expect a move on Monday - and it should be
opposite to the Spoo - but most bets seem to be off until your judges pick
the next President for you, and heaven know when that will be.  Long term I
am sure it doesn't matter a hoot who is president, but in the short term it
provides a wonderful opportunity to run the market up and down, to put money
in the pockets of the Big Boys...

> Have fun...
>
> Bill Eykyn
>
> > Quote from Astrikos:
> >
> > "The transiting Sun (the known) will form a waning quintile aspect with
> > transiting Uranus (the unknown) on Monday, 11/27. That makes the time
window
> > for this aspect Friday, 11/24 through Tuesday, 11/28. This aspect tends
> > signal major market reversals, but as you can see (from the 11/13 low),
> > confirmation is definitely needed. Stay tuned to these pages as we
monitor
> > the markets during this crucial period. When we do get a 'confirmed' low
> > from at least two of the major averages, it will be followed by an
explosive
> > upside rally."

Sun
> > opposing both Saturn (November 19) and Jupiter (November 27). In the
middle
> > of all of this is Venus square Mars (November 23). I suspect this
portends a
> > very large move in stock prices, the direction of which is probably
> > dependent again on the finality of the election results. If finalized, I
> > expect very sharp rally. If not, I anticipate a train wreck where the
market
> > goes into to a free fall. Along with this outlook, I would expect a
revolt
> > by frustrated segments of the American public, possibly leading to
violence.
> > This then would probably catapult world leaders (at least national
leaders)
> > to take some decisive action to end this meltdown quickly. However,
based on
> > Friday's rather mild close in the stock market, I am not so sure we
won't
> > have a resolution by Monday. There could still be a certain amount of
> > hysteria and dissention even with the election finalized. It's just that
> > don't think it will go to such extremes as it would if the results are
> > delayed past this Monday.
> > >
> > > The lunar cycle is bullish through Wednesday, and bearish on Friday.
But
> > that impact will be minimal compared to the results of the election not
> > being finalized.
> > >
> > > http://www.mmacycles.com/artweek.htm

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975088120/