  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 10:27
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Re: While the judges
  decide...
  Please quit posting under this heading.  This list is
  supposed to be abouttrading.  I am certain that there is somewhere
  everyone can post their'brilliant' political observations.This is
  exactly why the list does not allow ANY non-trading posts.
  Afterseeing over 10 responses to this non-sense, I am greeted by 24
  politicale-mails this morning.  Privately e-mail each other your
  views.sb----- Original Message -----From: "Tony Pylypuk"
  <tpylypuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, November 22, 2000 5:28 PMSubject: Re: [RT] Re: While the judges
  decide...> Regarding the thread entitled 'while the judges
  decide'.>> First, aren't the passions really
  off-topic?>> Second, I can't resist either.>> For
  the most part even from Canada I mostly understand the passion for>
  'meat, guns, dams, electricity, oil, gas, chain saws, ownership, kids,>
  Christians, whites and paychecks'.>> What I don't understand is
  the logic that democrats are bad for free> enterprise or the American
  way of life.>> In November '92 y'all in those United States of
  America elected ademocrat.>> As of 12/31/92 INDU was at
  3,301, NASDAQ was at 776.>> Today INDU is at 10,399 and NASDAQ
  is at 2,755.>> I make the increases between 12/31/92 and now to
  be 215% and 255%,> respectively.>> So why if the markets
  are a leading indicator, are democrats so bad forthe>
  market?>> If on the other hand, one subscribes to the theory
  that the market doeswhat> it does in its own time and that the
  coincidence of the prosperity of the> last 8 years and the democratic
  presidency is just that - a coincidence -> then since we are now in a
  bear market, wouldn't it be prudent to have the> democrats in power so
  that Keynesian economics (i.e., spend more in timesof> want from
  taxes taken in times of plenty) may be employed to cushion the> social
  and economic effects of a recession rather than giving the
  wealthto> that segment of society which can best weather the storm
  and letting the> rest of America be damned.>> Anyhow can
  we get back to the purpose of this forum?>> Please and
  thanks.>> Tony>> P.S. Canada's murder rate is
  about 1/10th of America's.  Firearms are> controlled and handguns
  are largely prohibited.  But we don't want to go> there on the
  RealTraders forum.>> Regards.>> P.P.S. I have read
  the decision of the Florida Supreme Court.  It is> cogently and
  convincingly reasoned.  I anticipate that the U.S. Supreme> Court
  will concur, unless it too is politicized.>> ----- Original
  Message -----> From: "Prosper " <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: November 22, 2000 9:36
  AM> Subject: [RT] Re: While the judges
  decide...>>> > >From here it looks like a shoulder
  is getting broken this morning in> > the Bonds. It's holding the
  channel like water in a pipe. I was so> > ticked at the judges I had
  to take a xanax to go to sleep. It's> > utterly incomprehensilbe to
  me how they could throw the door open so> > that every election from
  here on will be a sham. If ones vote means> > nothing you've no
  representation, no freedom. A truly sad day from> > here in the
  States. Well, they say it has to get worse before it gets> > better.
  Lets see now, if the demos get all they want we get no meat,> > no
  guns, no dams electricity oil or gas, no chain saws, no ownership,>
  world:)> >> >> > --- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx,
  "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxx>> > wrote:> > >
> [...]
  Americans have their sweet> > dreams or nightmares, I thought you
  might like to view the attached> > and see if you agree that the
  picture you are looking at reflects> > what the reality might
  be....> > >> > > What do you think>> >
  continuation DS on the bonds...> >> >> >>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
  email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>>To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx