[RT] Re: While the judges decide...

>From here it looks like a shoulder is getting broken this morning in
the Bonds. It's holding the channel like water in a pipe. I was so
ticked at the judges I had to take a xanax to go to sleep. It's
utterly incomprehensilbe to me how they could throw the door open so
that every election from here on will be a sham. If ones vote means
nothing you've no representation, no freedom. A truly sad day from
here in the States. Well, they say it has to get worse before it gets
better. Lets see now, if the demos get all they want we get no meat,
no guns, no dams electricity oil or gas, no chain saws, no ownership,
no kids, no Christians, no whites, no paycheck(it goes to the
goverment). Sounds like paradise.

Prosper
Oh I almost forgot, they want this paradise for the whole world:)

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxx>
wrote:
> Stig
>
> While the judges are deciding and the Americans have their sweet
dreams or nightmares, I thought you might like to view the attached
and see if you agree that the picture you are looking at reflects
what the reality might be....

> What do you think>
>
> Bill Eykyn
> PS I missed marking the continuation DS on the bonds...

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/974903817/