[RT] Computer Video Problems

Sorry for the off topic, but I know
that many on this board are very computer savy.  If anyone has any
suggestions please E-mail me privately, or to the group.
When I turned my computer on the
other day it only displayed in 16 color EGA and only on a resolution of
640X480.  Any attempt to change the settings has no effect.  It is a
PII 350 MHz. computer w/ 64MB of memory.  The video card has 8MB of video
memory and an Intel chip inside. Please see technical information at the
bottom of this post. I downloaded a video driver but it has had no effect.
All of the graphics are washed out and, because of the resolution, not
everything fits on the screen.  I don't have an in house warranty anymore,
and I would hate to send the computer out.
Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.
Happy Thanksgiving to
all.