[RT] Re: While the judges decide...

Right you are. Every since I joined this group when someone trys to
talk about serios trading often no one responds but if you talk about
anyting controversial many respond. That's human nature. We should
make every effort to talk about trading but aside from that we are
free to say something controversal. Mr. Harteam posted a message
about being in a 4th wave in the bonds. No one responded. I posted
about Canadian Dollar; no response to that either. The S&P and the
Bonds have been holding their channels that I mentioned before. No
one has mentioned that this is a great way to let your profits run.
So say what you want to say, but say something about trading.

Have a nice holiday everyone.

Prosper

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrew Nopper" <tradera@xxxx> wrote:
> Now aren't you the hypocrite. You post a snarky message admonishing
others for their non-trading posts and ask them to quit posting under
this heading, and then follow it up with TWO new non-trading posts
under the same heading.

> Really!
>
> Andrew

eGroups eLerts