Re: [RT] Fibo Retracements - Music in the Markets

Right on Norman!

Just as you can't blindly trade moving average crossovers and
expect to win in the long run... You can't blindly buy or sell
a chart and expect it to move towards any particular Fib level..

Advanced Fibonacci techniques are very predictive though. You just
need to know when they should be ignored, and when they should
be traded..

It takes study, though. Else everyone would be a winner.. If it
were as simple as programming a formula, everyone would be rich...
Or we'd struggle to get our trades filled.. Hehehe..

-Neal.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/973038187/