[RT] W2k Pro + TS2ki

Fellow traders,

I switched from W98 se to W2k Prof.
because I was getting lots of 'blue' screens,
seemingly unrelated to TS2ki (SP 5).
I've been up and running for quite awhile
now (24 x 7 collecting SP futures) and
there hasn't even been a hiccup from W2k.
For me it's clearly superior to W98.

The only problem I have is with TS2ki
on either W2k or W98 (identical problem).
I have a window definied with one data set
(real time SP data).  Apllied to it is one system,
several indicators, several paintbars, and
several showmes.  It works a treat until
I try "format analysis techniques" to change
a parameter then a window pops up labeled
"I/O Error" with the message "Cannot open
master file".  When I click "OK" it reappears
repeatedly and eventually goes away allowing
me to change my parameter.  However, afterwards
my window gets jazzed up and the indicators,
paintbars and showmes start deteriorating.

Anyone able to shed some light and/or similar
experience would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary Goins

eLerts