Re: [RT] Fibo Retracements

In a message dated 10/30/2000 3:59:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Here are the results of a study I did regarding price retracements. >>
Ed, Don mentioned the work of Bryce Gilmore so I have a question for you.
When NP came out, I loved it but the one thing it did not do was to match
each series of time ratios automatically with the various price ratios as
Bryce does.  What if you took all the price moves and then took only those
trades where price also moved at one of the ratios of time or vice versus.

In other words price moved down .618 while time moved .382 or .5 or.618.  The
theory is that time and price are in balance i.e., each moves in their own
ratio but turning points occur when specific ratios occur together in time
and price.  Bryce prefers to use sacred ratios first and fib second.  Might
restore your faith in using ratios because Bryce certainly uses it.
Lynn

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/973052334/