[RT] Re: Why rats and pigeons...

Thanks for the info, but I'm wondering how do you decide when to trade. Do
you wait for a news story, execute at random or something else? Also how do
you keep an eye on the technicians?

Prosper

> I have .. several times. I'm a pure fundamentalist with the exception
that I keep an eye on the technicians not for what they are predicting but
what they are going to do themselves due to those predictions.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972999672/