Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

From: "Phil" <rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

>   Maybe you are one of the few that is correct 100% of the time.  If you
> are not one of the richest men in the US. then maybe it is just an
illusion?

NW:  No where did I say that I was one of the richest or that I was right
100% of the time.
Why must this approach be 100% accurate or its invalid?  No other market
approach is put to that standard.  Most traders would be thrilled to find
something that offers them a marginal edge 60% of the time. I think this
approach has the potential to signficantly exceed that expectation.

Cheers,

Norman

"Phil" <rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

AM
> >ET, at 15-45 Scorpio which equals 225-45 degrees on the Zodiac.  3 cycles
of
> >360 degrees is 1080 degrees. Add 225-45 + 1080 = 1305-45 or in decimal
form
> >1305.75. What was the time and price of the low for the cash S&P 500 on
> >October 18, the most recent swing low?
> >
> >  Still skeptical? Of course!  Say that was hindsight?  Ok, Uranus will
turn
> >Direct at 16deg.54min. Aquarius or 316-54 on the Zodiac on October 26,
2000,
> >at 11:23 AM. Uranus rules electronics,
> >computers, broadcasting, etc. Look for a key change in trend for the
market
> >led by those market sectors at that time. Primary harmonic for the S&P
will
> >be 1396. Other major harmonics for that time are:  Outer planet (i.e.
> >Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) Directs and Retrogrades usually
> >generate a change in trend for the market within one day of the planetary
> >event.
> >
> >180 = 1216
> >120 = 1276
> > 90 =  1306
> > 60 =  1336
> > 60 =  1456
> > 90 =  1486
> >120 = 1516
> >180 = 1576
> >
> >  Please note that the Uranus Direct is less than one degree of being a
> >square (90 degrees) to Mercury Retrograde at 15-45 Scorpio  thereby
> >reinforcing the harmonics generated by the previous planetary retrograde.
> >Let's see if there is anything to this or perhaps the past 30 years of my
> >research has been an "illusion" Conversely, if it looks as it has merit,
are
> >you willing to follow the "yellow brick road"?
> >

> >Good Trading,
> >
> >Norman Winski
> >

> >.
> >What was the l