Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

  Better be carefull of what you wish for.   Seems "Omega" may be doing the
same thing.  Have a product then offer a new product and not support the
older product.  It seems they may even go to internet only and not support
the stand alone stuff in the near future?  Lets hope not.  That giant step
forward seems to cost the ones (little guys) who are paying for it a lot.
Of course the companies sell the new stuff for more money.
  Also read in an earlier post that it now looks like NP was sold as an
illusion?  The maker of the software seems to have said that looking back
it was just an illusion as far as trading turning points.  I say stay away
from illusions.  Even if you think they work.
  I just don't like that kind of giant steps, especially if I am paying for
those giant steps, after I paid for the baby steps in the first place.  I
also wouldn't be to fond of paying for something that is now being called
an illusion that doesn't work.
  Enough of this stuff. Not all, but most of the stuff sold is junk, and we
just have to live with it.  Buyer beware.  And don't expect a refund even
if the stuff have been shown to be an illusion.  I knew 8 years ago that
turning points could not be known ahead of time and I still know it.  If
they could, some traders would almost never have a losing trade.

At 11:06 AM 10/22/00 EDT, you wrote:
> I'm not one for posting much in a group. How every, this talk about Pattern
>Smasher, and NP. Has brought me to the point I want to say something
>concerning Mr.Ed Kasanjian.
>
> His comments about the software, has restored my faith in man kind, and his
>workings to gain better understanding and trying to move ahead, through his
>experience and knowledge base.
> I believe that, Mr. Ed Kasanjian has made a giant step forward, and "we" as
>traders should encourage him to move forward in his abilities for writing a
>better program based off of his studies and experience.
> Just wish companies like "Omega" would take a giant step forward, they may
>learn a thing or two.
>
>One last thing I would like to say,  I would really like to see, "Pattern
>Smasher"
>up graded to a windows base, using C++ or VBA Programing.
>
>Happy Trading to all.
>
>Randy Cole

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972229307/