Re: [RT] GEN: Software (other than NP & PS)

Dennis,

The version of DT I own has glitches in it that Miner refused to fix. I had
an email from him stating that he will not support that version, and my only
option was to buy the new improved version for somewhat more than I lost on
the first. I am slowly learning not to throw good money after bad.

After all, what's to decide? Choose a direction; market goes away, reverse.
It's sort of like the weather, if you don't like it now, wait 5 minutes, it
will change.

When everyone agrees on the direction simultaneously, the markets are
halted. If you ever succeed in pinpointing time and price, you will
accumulate all the available capitol in the world.

Markets exist because of uncertainty about the future.

Best Regards,

Michael