Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

  I see your point and understand what you are saying.  The problem is, he
or they didn't admit it untill they had sold probably hundreds of copies
for many, many years.  Wonder what happen to all the research they did
before it was for sell and while it was for sell?  Seems to me his research
showed it was useless after he had a new software package for sale.  I may
be wrong, but I do remember getting all the great advertising about NP,
showing all the grteat turning points.  And they also showed all the great
research showing how great the software was.  To bad the research now shows
the opposite of the research back then.  Maybe they will have a massive
recall of all the NP software.  That is what some companies do when they
find out what they sold didn't work as advertised.
  Seems funny that research sold NP software and research killed NP software.
 Wonder which research was right?

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972184315/