RE: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

Dear Rakesh,

I believe you are a bit confused with this issue.  My decision not to
continue with the development of Nature's Pulse is based on our commitment
to providing our customers with valid trading tools.  During the development
of the windows version of NP, I spent 6 months trying to automate the
time/price projections using fibo (and other) ratios.  In the process I
ended up proving that there is no validity to the technique.  So what would
you do if you were in my shoes?  I can tell you that I knew at the time that
my decision would cost me financially. My time is limited and I choose to
develop tools that I use personally for trading.

Regarding the use of fibo ratios for making projections.  I think it is a
good example of the idea that you get what you look for.  The theory is
convincing.  After all, these numbers are found in nature and it is logical
to assume that they can be found in the charts as well.  We all know that
you can find them all over the place in the charts.  The truth is that you
can also find just as many cases using arbitrary numbers. Try using 0.58,
0.42, 0.65 or anything else.

There is a new version of NP available. Contact Geroge Limberg at
realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx for more information.  George has taken over
the development of Nature's Pulse.  The new update addresses the y2k data
issues some of you are experiencing.

As far as your other comments...I will assume you had a bad week.

Profitable trading,

Ed Kasanjian

www.kasanjianresearch.com