Re: AW: [RT] OT: Who pays for your subscription to Realtraders ?

TO All, It is my understanding the sponsor ads can be removed by someone paying for the group to do this.  Below is the text from egroups own  help pages. Q. Does eGroups cost anything to use? A. eGroups is free to both members and moderators. Our service is advertiser-supported and is partially sponsored by discreet advertisements inserted into the email messages you receive. Here's a sample text ad: ---------------------- eGroups Sponsor ---------------------- eGroups: Free, easy email groups. ------------------------------------------------------------- In addition, eGroups offers an affordable no-ads option to moderators of groups. No Advertising Option eGroups is an advertiser supported service. We are able to bring you this service, for free, because we sell banner ads on the eGroups Web site, as well as either text or banner ads on group messages (the text ads are discreet, 3-line blurbs inserted at the bottom of the list messages).For group owners who do not wish to have ads on messages in their groups, we offer a "No Advertising Option." For $4.95 (US) per month (payable in a single annual payment of $59.40), we will exclude ads from the messages for your group. To sign up for the No Advertising Option, send us:·Your name (Last, First) ·Name of group ·Your email address ·Email address you / moderator uses to manage the group (if different than previous) ·Non-refundable first-year's fee of $59.40. - Payment must be in US Dollars. Money Orders and Checks must be drawn on United States banks. - Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Include credit card type, number, and expiration date. - You will be billed annually after the first year.·Fax or mail this information to: No Ads Option Customer Care - eGroups c/o Yahoo, Inc. 3420 Central Expressway Santa Clara, CA 95051 Fax: (408) 904-5526 We will turn off advertising after we receive your payment, but please note there may be a delay of up to two weeks depending upon current volumes. If you have further questions, please contact us at noads@xxxxxxxxxxx John eGroups Sponsor To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx