Re: [RT] Tom Jackson subscription?

In a message dated 10/18/00 10:20:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
itradesp@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 Anyone out there familiar with Tom Jackson? I heard that
 someone else took over his website service, or maybe he
 just changed his name. Has anyone subscribed to the service
 since the beginning of the year? I'd like to know if anyone
 is trading an e-mini SP with his daily trading service or
 his daytrading service..and also if you're trading his
 service through a managed brokerage house..

 Thanks for any input.

 Matt Andrews

 regards,

 Mathew Andrews

Hi Mathew,

I am broker who trades the TJ system for myself and several clients. I have
extensive experience with it, going back over two years (which in this
business is quite a long time). Feel free to email me, or call. I would be
happy to give you an honest take on it (its not ALL wine and roses btw).

I've had clients both make and lose money using it.

Peter Esposito
PMB
 888 753 6650

Futures trading involves risk...lots of risk.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/971880249/