Re: [RT] AOL Cycle Date Correction

Greetings Pete:

Could you please direct me how to go about making Nature's Pulse work again.
Since the inception of year 2000, I haven't been able to run it properly.  All
the dates were screwed up.  Thanks in advance and regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

Pete wrote:

> My last email should have said I had a cycle date for AOL for Saturday
> November 11.  So look for a big move in AOL around Friday November 10 or
> Monday November 13.

>                      Name: AOL1111.jpg
>    AOL1111.jpg       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                  Encoding: base64

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/971880022/