[RT] Tom Jackson subscription?

Anyone out there familiar with Tom Jackson? I heard that
someone else took over his website service, or maybe he
just changed his name. Has anyone subscribed to the service
since the beginning of the year? I'd like to know if anyone
is trading an e-mini SP with his daily trading service or
his daytrading service..and also if you're trading his
service through a managed brokerage house..

Thanks for any input.

Matt Andrews

regards,

Mathew Andrews