RE: [RT] Nasdaq Bottom

Regardless of the wave count, my NPR indicator says a bottom in the
technology market is very close.  National Public Radio did a hard hitting,
investigative story yesterday that reported that technology stocks are down
a whole bunch in the last few weeks and that they haven't done very well all
year.  Although NPR is recognized for its business acumen, the media tends
to be a lagging indicator from what I know.

By the way, who is it that "capitulates" at market bottoms.  I presume that
the people who manage mutual funds for a living are at least as sharp on
this subject as I am.  Is it the public that capitulates?  Is it the fund
managers that capitulate and am I giving them too much credit for being
sharp?  Will I capitulate and am I giving myself too much credit for being
sharp?

Just curious,

Dan

>From: "Steven W. Poser \(PSN\)" <swp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [RT] A GET NDX Comp 65
>Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:00:12 -0400
>
>I can see a three wave pattern possibly complete, but five waves just does
>not make sense to me. Then again, I have little faith in computer generated
>wave counts anyway. I doubt that the bottom is in -- not until 2799/2566 in
>NAZ. Of course, I've been wrong b4!
>
>Steve
>
>---
>Steven W. Poser, President