[RT] Nasdaq Bottom

I have been following 4 day averages of highs and lows since
8/31/00.Of interest during that time we have not broken the pattern
of lower lows and lower highs overall for each day.It is the main
reason that even though I have daily trading profits I get chewed up
because I have a position above that can be eventually worth a great
deal if I can continue to "feed" it and we get above it as I expect.

To wit when I start seeing higher highs and lower lows then I will
believe we are in the reversal.Just 2 days in a row of that will make
me happy.

Sincerely,

John

eGroups eLerts