[RT] systems

I have a question for the group.  There are numerous systems in use.
The most popular at this time seem to be Gann and Gann fans, Eliott
wave, and astrology.  This is based upon what I have read on this list.
The fib numbers and De Napoli seem to have fallen out of favor for
discussion.  How many of these systems have numbers that correlate and
therefor are self fulfilling.  I have never done a study because I am
not qualified to do so.  I have a system that I use and find that many
of the numbers that it derives will correlate with one or another of the
above systems.

Has anyone done any studies in this area?  Ira.