[RT] Re: systems

I am not aware of a or "the" Gann System I have seem one system based on
Elliot Wave (it was a real dog). Otherwise, I'm not sure I understand the
question. Every number there is, is going to correlate to something.

BTW I consider myself a student of Gann methodology. That is one of the
problems with Gann, when do you stop becoming a student and become a master
of Gann. Norman W. told me that he has studied Gann for about 25 years. If
it takes 25 years to understand Gann I can't wait that long.

Also I'm not going to read the approximately 5000 books that Gann
recommended either. It's hard to believe that anyone actually brings all the
bunk about time, numerology, angles, astrology, etc. etc. to bear on actual
trading. I believe that there is some solid ground in Gann principles
because they are based on human nature, not on tea leaves.

I have thought for some time that Gann himself must have had a very k. i. s.
s. approach to his actual trading. I think that I am getting a handle on
some of this simple method and it might even be something that can be done
mechanically. The note I posted before about his being a swing trader and
using his EOD analysis as a back drop lends support to this idea.

It seems that every body that pays out big bucks to buy (over priced) Gann
courses turn around and then go into the business of selling it themselves.
Buyer beware, there is a lot of scams, shams and rip-offs out there
associated with Gann.

Brent